How to Make Shepherd's Purse Tea
Shepherd's purse tea is a natural remedy for various health conditions, such as heavy menstrual bleeding, high blood pressure, and digestive issues. It is easy to make and can be consumed regularly for its therapeutic benefits. Here is a step-by-step guide to making shepherd's purse tea at home.
- 2 soup spoons of dried shepherd's purse herb
- 500 ml of water
- Boil 500 ml of water in a pot.
- Once the water reaches boiling point, turn off the heat and add 2 soup spoons of dried shepherd's purse herb.
- Let the herb soak in the water for 4-5 minutes.
- After 4-5 minutes, use a fine strainer to filter the liquid and remove any solid particles.
- The tea is now ready to be consumed.
Drink 120 ml of shepherd's purse tea three times a day, before meals.
It is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before incorporating shepherd's purse tea into your routine, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.
In conclusion, shepherd's purse tea is a simple and natural remedy for various health problems. Making it at home is easy and cost-effective, and its regular consumption can provide numerous health benefits. Try making shepherd's purse tea today and experience its therapeutic effects.